Today's fun fold/diamond fold card was inspired by this Toy Story themed dress that I made for our granddaughter, Mia. The photo above is from her trip to Disney in March 2020...pre-pandemic. With wanting to mimic the cow-hide print of the dress, I decided to make my own patterned paper as shown below.
Basic Black Combo Pack Stampin' Blends were used to create the abstract pattern for the cow-hide pieces.
Three pieces of the Whisper White Cardstock  were created with this pattern. Measurements for all cuts and scores are listed below.
Here's the finished card. The horse (which I hope somewhat resembles Woody's horse, Bullseye) was stamped and die cut using the Hippo Happiness Bundle (English) .
Here are the details for this card so you can make your own. Any Toy Story fans out there?
- Bumblebee 8-1/2X11 Cardstock  is cut 10-1/2 x 5-1/2 and scored on the long side 2 ,4, 4-1/4, 6-1/4, 8-1/4, and 8-1/2.
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut 1-3/4 x 5-1/4...you will need 4 pieces with 3 pieces with the cow-hide print. The 4th piece is to write your message and sign the card.
- Pacific Point 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut 1-7/8 x 5-3/8 (4 pieces) to back your Whisper White panel pieces.
- Whale Of A Time 6" X 6" Designer Series Paper  is cut 3 x 3 in the Pacific Point print to die cut the smaller label.
- 2020–2022 In Color 6" X 6" Designer Series Paper  is cut 4 x 4 in a Bumblebee print to die cut the larger label.
You can see a video for another card with this diamond fold HERE.
Ready to make your own diamond fold card? Here are the supplies used for today's card...
Here's hoping that you enjoyed this special fun fold card that I made for our Mia. If you have questions, leave comment below and I will get back with you as soon as possible!
Specials and Promotions:
- Designer Series Paper 15% off sale continues through October 31st. See the papers HERE.
- Ending soon! Place an order using Host Code YZ3XDJQA of $50 or more before shipping and tax from October 1 through October 16th (Midnight) and receive a thank you gift from me and be entered into a drawing for prizes! Winners announced on October 18th!