Today's Christmas gift guide presentation features our Stampin' Up! precision scissors, our Paper Snips .
Most everyone can use a really good pair of scissors. While these are not recommended for young children, think about these for crafters, seamstresses, teachers, etc. It's a functional and useful gift.
You can make it extra special by packaging it neatly and easily with some of our products.
Here's the video so you can see the assembly of the gift box.
- Cut Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper 
- 1 piece- 5-3/8 x 2-1/2
- 2 pieces- 7/8 x 5-3/8
- 2 pieces- 7/8 x 3-1/2
- You will probably need at least 24" of Mossy Meadow 3/8" Diagonal Stripe Ribbon .
- Small piece of Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  for tag.
I hope you enjoyed today's project. Is there anyone on your list that you have in mind for these precision scissors, our Stampin' Up! Paper Snips ?
Specials and Promotions:
- Purchase the Quite Curvy Bundle #156228 using HOST CODE:4MAF27U9 and receive a PDF file from me containing 15 projects using the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle.
- Purchase the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle #158396 HOST CODE:4MAF27U9 and receive the PDF file with 15 project ideas plus a FREE gift from me.
- Place any order of $50 or more before shipping and tax using HOST CODE:4MAF27U9 and receive a free gift from me.
Thank you for stopping by today! Take care! - Lisa