Today's gift giving idea is a special sliding gift card holder idea. Using the Trimming The Town Designer Series Paper , this project was made without any stamping! The sentiment was cut from one sheet in the collection and the embellishments were die cut from another using Home Together Dies .
Here's a quick look at the video with the assembly instructions.
- Misty Moonlight 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut 5-1/4 x 9-1/4.
- Score 5-1/4 side at 1/2 and 4-3/4.
- Score 9-1/4 side at 3-1/4 and 7-3/4.
- Another piece of Misty Moonlight  is cut 3-1/4 x 3-3/4. Score on the 3-1/4 side at 3/8.
- Two pieces of Trimming The Town Designer Series Paper  cut 4-1/4 x 1-1/2 and 4-1/4 x 3-1/4.
- You will also need designer paper to die cut images and fussy cut sentiment.
Here is the list of supplies for this sliding gift card holder.
Make this sliding holder to make your gift card extra special this Christmas!
Thank you for stopping by today! Take care! - Lisa