These little ads are so unique for Christmas card making and here it's paired with the sweet log cabin image from Rustic Retreat.
Here's a video with the simple how-to so you can create your own!
- Card base is cut 4 x 11 and scored at 5-1/2.
- Red Foil is cut 3 x 5-1/2.
- Designer paper is cut 4 x 5-1/2 in script and the red foil print ad is fussy cut from the designer paper.
- For the inside, Whisper White is 4 x 5-1/2.
Here is the supply listing for this project:
I hope you have been inspired to create your Christmas cards to send this season. You still have time. If I can help you, please let me know! If you'd like to look back through all of this year's Christmas cards ideas on Ink and Inspirations, enter in "2020 Stampin' Up! Christmas Cards" in the search box in the right hand column here on the blog.
Special Promotion from Lisa:
- Purchase the Quite Curvy Bundle #156228 using HOST CODE: U99NW23M and receive a PDF file from me containing 15 projects using the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle.
- Purchase the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle (English)  HOST CODE:4MAF27U9 and receive the PDF file with 15 project ideas plus a FREE gift from me.
- Place any order of $50 or more before shipping and tax using HOST CODE:U99NW23M and receive a free gift from me.