This Christmas card features the stamp set with some additional supplies that you may have on hand. It's an easy card design and the stocking element can be replaced by moving the sentiment up and letting the papers shine!
Here are the details to help get you started;
- Cut the Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  card base to 5-1/2 x 8-1/2.
- Cherry Cobbler 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut 4 x 5-1/4 and textured with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder .
- Shaded Spruce 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut 1/2 x 3-3/4 for the border strip and you will need at 3 x 4 piece if you decide to die cut a Tasteful Labels Dies  for behind the stocking.
- ‘Tis The Season 6" X 6" Designer Series Paper  is cut 3-3/4 x 2.
- You will need a scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock for the stocking and the sentiment.
If you're needing the "ingredients" for this recipe, take a look below:
No need to fret over the design for your Christmas greetings! Take this is easy card design and modify it to fit your needs!
Thank you for stopping by today! Take care! - Lisa