Let's continue with our 2020 Stampin' Up! Christmas gift guide with a handmade stationery gift. This has been a much appreciated gift through the years. You can easily create this gift in less than hour!
Isn't that a beautiful set of note cards? You can create with any colors and any stamp set. Let's take a look at this five minute video tutorial.
- Choose a stamp set, designer paper, and ink to determine your colors. The details below are as used in the video.
- Gray Granite 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is one piece of card stock cut in four pieces at 4-1/4 x 5-1/2.
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is one piece of card stock cut in four pieces at 4 x 5-1/4.
- Cut a 2-1/2 x 6 piece of designer paper to cover the envelope flap. You can accent with strips if you wish. For this project, a 1/2" strip was used.
Here are the Stampin' Up! supplies used in today's project:
Who's on your list that would love this gift? I'm sure there is someone! Stay tuned for the gift packaging idea for this set of cards!
Shop now to have your handmade stationery made in time for Christmas!
Specials and Promotions:
- Purchase the Quite Curvy Bundle #156228 using HOST CODE:4MAF27U9 and receive a PDF file from me containing 15 projects using the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle.
- Purchase the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle #158396 HOST CODE:4MAF27U9 and receive the PDF file with 15 project ideas plus a FREE gift from me.
- Place any order of $50 or more before shipping and tax using HOST CODE:4MAF27U9 and receive a free gift from me.
Thank you for stopping by today! Take care! - Lisa