Today's project is a Christmas card with a pretty watercolor technique using the awesome Snowflake Wishes Bundle (English)  from Stampin' Up!
This suite of products quickly became one of my favorites once it was out of the package and on my craft desk! One of my Canadian demo sisters, JoAnne Rogers, shared this beautiful card idea and I could not wait to try it!
Here's the video so you can re-create this simple yet beautiful technique. It's a short video so take a few minutes to watch!
- Coastal Cabana 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut 5-1/2 x 8-1/2.
- Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper  is cut 5-1/2 x 4.
- Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper  is cut 3-1/2 x 5.
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut 3-1/2 x 5 to back the watercolor once the die is cut and to stamp your sentiment.
- You will need about at 3 x 3 piece of Silver Foil Sheets  to die cut the snowflakes.
Here are the supplies used for this Christmas card project:
Isn't this a beautiful combination to create winter-y themed cards? Be sure to take a look at these for more ideas!
It's time to order your Snowflake Wishes bundle so that you can create some beautiful projects for your friends and family. Thanks for tuning in for today's Christmas card and watercolor technique!
Thank you for stopping by today! Take care! - Lisa