This particular bag was made for our granddaughter's birthday since she chose The Disney Frozen II Movie as the theme for her party.
Here's the video tutorial with some tips on varying the height of the bag.
- Use a full sheet of designer paper; 12 x 12.
- Score 1 side at 3-1/2, 5-3/4, 9-1/4, 11-1-2
- Turn and score the other side at 3/4" -2" (depending on how tall you need your bag) and also score at 9-1/2.
- The tag is cut 2 x 4 from designer paper and the Whisper White piece is 1-1/2 x 2.
Specials and Promotions:
- Purchase the Quite Curvy Bundle #156228 using HOST CODE: U99NW23M and receive a PDF file from me containing 15 projects using the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle.
- Purchase the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle #158396 HOST CODE:U99NW23M and receive the PDF file with 15 project ideas plus a FREE gift from me.
- Place any order of $50 or more before shipping and tax using HOST CODE:U99NW23M and receive a free gift from me.
Thank you for stopping by today! Take care! - Lisa