Today's project and video tutorial is a small box for Christmas gift giving. This beautiful Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper  with traditional Christmas colors has been another one of my favorites. I have two of these ready to go for gifts. The ribbon slips off so you can tuck the gift inside with a little matching red or green tissue paper!
Ready to watch the video? Click below!
- Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut 8-1/2 x 8-1/2 and scored 2" on all four sides.
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper  is cut 6-1/2 x 6-1/2 and scored at 1" on all four sides. Use a shim as seen in the video for a better fit.
- The tag is made from punched circles with the Tag Buffet Photopolymer Stamp Set .
Now that you've seen the video and all the details, you can make this Christmas gift box!
Specials and Promotions:
- Purchase the Quite Curvy Bundle #156228 using HOST CODE: U99NW23M and receive a PDF file from me containing 15 projects using the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle.
- Purchase the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle #158396 HOST CODE:U99NW23M and receive the PDF file with 15 project ideas plus a FREE gift from me.
- Place any order of $50 or more before shipping and tax using HOST CODE:U99NW23M and receive a free gift from me.
Thank you for stopping by today! Take care! - Lisa