Today's cardmaking project and video tutorial features a thank you card made with the Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration 2021 stamp set, Heal Your Heart. Earn it for FREE with a qualifying purchase!
The sentiments in this set are in a beautiful font and there are some that are just right for the inside of your cards.
Isn't a black and white color palette always striking? The inspiration for this color scheme for this card is from the dsp. The floral image is also cut from this designer paper.
Here's the video that I recorded one evening. You'll notice that I was having some adhesive issues and decided not to edit these out of the video. It was a bit of humor that I thought you would appreciate! Here it is...
- The Basic Black Cardstock base is cut 5-1/2 x 8-1/2.
- TheBasic Black Cardstock is cut 3 x 4 for the embossed sentiment and flower.
- The True Love Designer Series Paper  layer is cut 4 x 5-1/4 and the floral image is cut from one of the patterns.
- Tie your Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon  into a bow of desired size before cutting from the spool. Trim off the "tails" to desired length.
- Basic White Cardstock  for the inside of the card is cut 4 x 5-1/4.
In the video, you saw how the inside of the card was stamped with a sentiment. Here is another idea for finishing the inside...
You can also jazz up the outside of your envelopes with designer paper on the flap. See this easy technique here.
Here are the Stampin' Up! supplies used for this card:
The Heal Your Heart stamp set is one of the Sale-A-Bration choices that you can earn for FREE with your $50 product purchase in my Online Store. Get yours today! Thank you for visiting and we will see you again soon! Take care...Lisa
Thank you for stopping by today! Take care! - Lisa
Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration continues through February 28th!
You will earn a free Sale-A-Bration Level 1 choice with each $50 in product purchase and a Level 2 item with a $100 product purchase. Sale-A-Bration ends February 28, 2021!
The Sale-A-Bration brochure can be viewed HERE.