Here are some instructions for this card using some of these elements.
- Cut the Basic White Cardstock card base at 5 1/2 x 8 1/2.
- Score at 4 1/4.
- Cut the Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper  at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 glue down to base.
- Cut the Hydrangea Hill Mercury Glass Designer Acetate  at 3 3/4 x 5 glue it down to card front.
- Cut a strip of the Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper  at 1 1/4 x 4 1/4 glue down to center of acetate
- Stamp the flower outline image then stamp the solid images to color flowers and the leaves. Fussy Cut or use the dies from the Hydrangea Haven Bundle .
- Then add Stampin' Dimensionals  to the back of the flowers and layer on the front left side of card.
- Now tie a little bow with the 3/8" Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon and add to the center of the leaves with Mini Glue Dots .
- Stamp your sentiment and add Dimensionals to pop up. Add your Pastel Pearls  then use a glue dot to add one of the Ladybug Trinkets .
Here are the supplies used to make this card:
Hydrangeas always remind me of my grandmother. She had beautiful blooms along her front porch for many years. This Hydrangea Haven stamp set will have special meaning for me.
Here's hoping you're inspired to create and share a card today. Thanks for stopping by! Take care...Lisa
Thank you for stopping by today! Take care! - Lisa