The beautiful Always In My Heart Bundle  from Stampin' Up! was showcased in my last Facebook Live this past week. It's a wonderful collection of products for anniversary, friendship, or Valentine cards. The dies that are partnered with this set are fabulous! Talk about making some WOW cards!
Below is the recording of the Facebook Craft & Chat session from Wednesday, January 13th. If you're on Facebook, be sure to Like and Follow my page!
- Sahara Sand 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  Card base is 4-1/4 x 11 scored at 5-1/2. You'll need a scrap of this same color card stock to die cut the sentiment.
- Love You Always Specialty Designer Series Paper  is cut 4 x 5-1/4.
- Love You Always Foil Sheets  is cut 4 x 5 to die cut heart.
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock  for inside of card- 4 x 5-1/4.
- You will need approximately 8" of 3/8" Blushing Bride Metallic Ribbon .
- Love You Always Specialty Designer Series Paper  4-1/2 x 6-1/2. Score at 1-1/2, 3, 4-1/2, and 6 on the long side then turn and score at 1" for the bag bottom.
- You will need scraps of Pear Pizzazz 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock , Blushing Bride 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock , Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock , and Love You Always Foil Sheets  for die cutting and sentiment.
Here are the supplies needed for these projects:
Here's a close up of the card (above) and the inside of the card below.
I used the Tasteful Labels Dies  to die cut the foil to back the sentiment and die cuts.
See all the products in this suite in the Online Store HERE. You'll find everything you need to make some beautiful cards!
Thank you for stopping by today! Take care! - Lisa