If you are familiar with the movie, Jerry McGuire, you will recognize the sentiment on today's Stampin' Up! card with the beautiful Always in my Heart Bundle. This is a beautiful suite of products that works for cards for sweethearts, anniversary cards, and Valentine cards.
The dies in this bundle are so pretty. Here you seen the sentiment framed with a floral filigree heart.
Here are the supplies used for this project...
Card Base: Basic White Thick 4.25” x 11”, scored at 2.5”, 4”, 7”, 8.5”
Cardstock #2: Blushing Bride 4 1/8” x 1 3/8” (two pieces) AND 3.5” x 3.25”
Cardstock #3: Rocco Rose 3.25” x 3”
Cardstock #4: Basic White 4.25” x 4.5” to stamp heart and cut die
Designer Paper: (Rocco Rose) 4 1/8” x 2 3/8” (two pieces) AND 4 1/8” x 2 7/8”
- Cut card base from Thick Whisper White CS and score per above measurements.
- Fold on score lines per the example below.
- Cut DSP per above measurements.
- Attach the DSP and the narrow Blushing Bride pieces to the card base.
- Stamp greeting in the center of white piece.
- Position die around the sentiment. Hold in place with a sticky note and die cut.
- Adhere two remaining CS pieces together.
- Adhere to the center panel of front using dimensionals.
- Use mini dimensionals behind the lacey heart and adhere to the center panel.
- Center the heart in the open space and adhere flat to the card stock.
- The outside lacey heart is raised up above the inside heart sentiment piece.
- Add a small bow to the top left of the center panel.
- Add 3 or 5 pastel pearls as desired.
Isn't this a great fold? Most of us love these fun fold cards and this one is easy to construct!
Thank you for stopping by today! Take care! - Lisa