If you are dreaming of beach days then the Friends Are Like Seashells Bundle  will transport you to the seashore with its beautiful stamped images and dies. Re-create this card with the "recipe" below!
- Friends Are Like Seashells Bundle 
- Bermuda Bay 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Oh So Ombre 6" X 6" Designer Series Paper 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Versamark Pad 
- Pastel Pearls 
- Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack 
- Mini Glue Dots 
- Stampin' Dimensionals 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Paper Trimmer 
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine 
- Stamparatus 
- Paper Snips 
- Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder 
- Heat Tool (Us And Canada) 
- Cut card base 5 1/2” x 8 1/2” score at 4 1/4”.
- Cut Oh So Ombre 6" X 6" Designer Series Paper  at 4” x 5 1/4” glue to card base.
- Cut Bermuda Bay card stock at 3 3/4” x 4” then lay it on the Stamparatus  and add magnets to hold down card stock.
- Arrange your seashell stamps on the card stock then picked them up with the Stamparatus.
- Ink the stamps with the Versamark Pad  and then stamp.
- Pour your gold embossing powder over the stamped images, then heat with heat gun.
- Then wrap the gold twine around four times tapping down to back, then cut a small piece to wrap around the four strands and tie a bow. Add some glue dots to help secure it, then add Stampin' Dimensionals to this piece and center on front of card base on the dsp.
- Take the ombre dsp stamp the larger shell in the Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad  then cut out and pop up with Dimensionals on top of the twine.
- Stamp the "for you" sentiment on a piece of that ombré dsp and use the star die cut cut out, then glue down to top of the large shell.
- Now stamp the star on the ombré dsp and cut out with the coordinating die and add it to the edge of the other star.
- Take the ombré Bermuda bay piece of dsp then stamp the sand dollar and cut out with coordinating die and glue behind the stars a little.
- Add your three pastel pearls one to the center of your bow.
Now that you've read all the details, shop now for the supplies you need and create this beautiful seashell card for someone special! Thank you for checking in today and I'll see you again soon. Until then, take care and let your light shine!---Lisa
Thank you for stopping by today! Take care! - Lisa