Here's a simple cardmaking idea using the Stampin' Up! Dandy Garden Memories & More Card Pack . From this set of cards, you can choose a focal point with an image or one with an image and a sentiment as seen on this card.
These card kits are great for simple cardmaking and also pocket scrapbooking!
Here is the list of supplies...
- Cut your Basic White Cardstock  card base to 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”.
- Score at 4 1/4”.
- Cut your 4" x 6" Dandy Garden Memories & More Card  down to 4 x 5 1/4”. Glue to the card base.
- Take your 3” x 4” Memories and More card and pop up with Stampin' Dimensionals  to the center.
- Tie your Mossy Meadow 3/16" Braided Linen Trim  bow and add with a Mini Glue Dot .
- Add your Ladybug Trinket  with a glue dot.
Memories and More cards are great for simple cardmaking and memory keeping. See all of the card kits HERE in the Online Store!
TIME IS RUNNING OUT!
Did you know there were just 6 more days of Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration? That's just a few days left for you to earn some of the fun Sale-A-Bration projects for FREE! Don't miss out!
Thank you for stopping by today! Take care! - Lisa