It's Tuesday and today we have an easy DIY project with the Stampin' Up! Flowering Cactus Product Medley.
I am always on the lookout for tea towels or dish towels that coordinate well with our stamp sets and designer papers. The cactus-themed towel used in today's project is from Dollar Tree! Here's one from last year with an Easter theme.
The color scheme in the Flowering Cactus Product Medley is different from the bright colors on this towel. As you'll see in the video, it was easy to coordinate other Stampin' Up! Colors to match the towel. Watch the video to see the process of this easy DIY gift with Stampin' Up! Flowering Cactus!
- Cut coordinating cardstock layer to 2" x 5".
- Cut designer paper to match at 1-3/4 x 4-3/4.
- You will need a piece of Basic White approximately 4" x 5" to stamp and cut your image.
- For the sentiment, a 3/4" strip of Basic White was used and cut to fit.
You can easily create these DIY gift towels for any occasion. Here are a few ideas:
- Teacher gifts
- New neighbor welcome
- Church or local craft fairs
- Stocking stuffers
- Or, just a "thinking of you" gift to brighten anyone's day!
Now that you've seen this video, you can be on the lookout for cute tea or kitchen towels to have on hand to make these easy DIY gift ideas that you can create with Stampin' Up! coordinating products!