Today's projects are two handmade cards with Stampin' Up! Circle Celebration. We made these cards on Craft & Chat Live on Facebook yesterday afternoon.
The circle elements on these stamp sets have a wide variety of patterns but for some reason, I was obsessed with this vine image that you will see on these two cards! (Be sure that you are on my mailing list so you can see another card made with more of these circle patterns...it's my favorite that I've made so far with this set!)
And, now...on with the show!
Lisa's Inklings for these two handmade cards with Stampin' Up! Circle Celebration-
- Shaded Spruce Cardstock  base is cut 4-1/4 x 11 and scored at 5-1/2. Fold in half.
- Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper  is cut 4 x 5-1/4.
- You will need about 4 x 5 of the Pearlescent Specialty Paper  to die-cut the Stitched Shapes Dies -Circle and to stamp and punch the sentiment.
- Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper  - 4 x 4 for stamping and coloring with ink and Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush .
- Cut your Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack (Ribbon) 14-16 inches long.
I like to call this the "quilt" card.
- Pool Party Cardstock  base is cut 4-1/4 x 11.
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock  layer is cut 4 x 5-1/4.
- Old Olive Cardstock  is cut 3 x 4-1/2.
- You will need about a 4 x 6 piece of Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper to die-cut the Stitched Rectangles Dies .
- You can use scrap or a small piece of Basic White Cardstock  for stamping, punching, and fussy cutting.
The faux stitching created by the dies on both of these really adds a special touch, don't you think?
The Forever Greenery DSP is so very pretty. It will probably be "retiring" soon. Here's another favorite project of mine featuring this paper.
Now that you've read this post, sign up for my mailing list to receive some awesome project ideas and a free online class!
Sure do appreciate all of you checking in today and I hope you have been inspired by these two handmade cards with Stampin' Up! Circle Celebration.