Our project for this Friday is a fun fold thank you card that is a remake of this card with a different color scheme and different products. This card features the fabulous Beautiful World Bundle (English)  and coordinating World Of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper  and Brass Foil Sheets .
This cardmaker (me!) has a soft spot for products and supplies that feature maps, globes, compasses, and the like. You can bet, this will be one of my go-to sets for graduations, bon voyage, masculine, and many other types of cards. What about scrapbooking your travels or journeys with this theme?
Here's the inside of the card with those thin strips of Mossy Meadow that add just the right touch.
Here are the details so you can assemble this fun fold thank you card, too!
- Cinnamon Cider Cardstock : Cut pieces at 4-1/4 x 5-1/2, 2-3/4 x 6 (Score at 5-1/4)
- Basic White Cardstock : Cut 4 x 5-1/4 and you will need a 3 x 4 piece to die cut for sentiment.
- World Of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper : Map print- 2-3/4 x 6 (Score at 5-1/4)
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock  - 3 x 3 to die-cut globe and 2 strips cut at 1/4 x 5-1/4
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock : 3 x 3 to die-cut circle
- Brass Foil Sheets : 3 x 4 to die-cut the piece behind the sentiment.
If you'd love to make a fun fold thank you card like this one, please click on the images below to shop and your supplies will be shipped directly to you. There is no added cost to shop through these links and I truly appreciate your support of my business.
Now that you have the how-to for this fun fold thank you card and have seen the video, it's your turn to let your light shine... make this card then send it.