In this Customer Spotlight, we are recognizing Lynn Chapman from Georgia! Although we have never met in person, I consider Lynn a dear friend. She has been a part of my Stampin' Up! journey for many years and is an avid and talented card maker. Here's Lynn...
- How long have you been paper crafting?
I started crafting in 2007 when a friend from work invited me to go to a stamp club. I was hooked from the first day.
- What is your favorite stamp set?
It changes every day! Right now I am in love with the Friends are like Seashells and Forever Fern, but when the new catalog comes out it may be something else.
- What is your favorite color or color combination?
BLUE! I love anything that is any shade of blue.
- What is your favorite type of paper crafting project or technique?
I love making cards especially the fun folds and 3D types.
- What is your best tip for your fellow paper crafters?
Continue to enjoy your crafting if it makes you happy and don’t let others influence you about spending time doing something you love.
Here's a great Father's Day card that Lynn created!
Thank you, Lynn, for your input and for your support!
If you'd like to be featured in a future Customer Spotlight post, e-mail me!