The Rooted In Nature Cling Stamp Set (English)  and coordinating Nature's Roots Dies  have been two of my favorite go-to supplies when making cards for the guys in our family. This card has a twin and will be delivered to two family members in May.
Don't you love that beautiful oak tree? Be sure to check out this simple inking technique with the Stamparatus to get that pretty ombré effect.
Ready to see the process? Let's go!
- Cut Early Espresso Cardstock  : 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
- Cut Sahara Sand Cardstock : 3-1/4 x 4-1/2
- Cut Mossy Meadow Cardstock : 3 x 4
- Cut Very Vanilla Cardstock : 4 x 5, 1-1/4 x 3-1/2, and 4 x 5-1/4 for the inside of the card.
- Cut In Good Taste Designer Series Paper : 4 x 5-1/4
The Stamparatus is a great tool for so many techniques. Be sure you watch this one for the inking technique used on this masculine birthday card!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Here's hoping you've been inspired to create and masculine birthday card like the one you've seen.