Today's Cardmaking 101 project video tutorial shows the process of going from a simple card to a sensational card with the Stampin' Up! Artistically Inked Cling Stamp Set  The "sensational" card above has lots of layers, some texture, and embellishments but I encourage you to watch the video to see how you can make a lovely card with a much simpler approach, too.
Watch the video below and then read on for the details.
- Cut Polished Pink 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock  to 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 and another layer at 4 x 5-1/4.
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut 2 x 3-1/2.
- Magenta Madness 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock is cut 2-1/4 x 3-3/4.
- Pale Papaya 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut 2-1/2 x 4.
- Expressions In Ink 12" X 12" Specialty Designer Series Paper  is cut 2 x 5-1/4.
Listed above are all the layers used in the video. But, really...keep in mind that simple is elegant and makes for a beautiful card. And, as seen in this video, you can go from simple to sensational in cardmaking very easily.
If you need any of the supplies in this simple to sensational card, please click on any image below to order to have it shipped directly to your home. Using these links has no additional cost for you and supports my business. I really appreciate you shopping with me!
Hope you enjoyed today's video tutorial with the simple to sensational cardmaking process with the Stampin' Up! Artistically Inked Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!