Today's project is an easel-fold birthday card with a summer theme using the Sweet Ice Cream Bundle  The combination of sweet images and bright colors makes this a really fun combo. While the stamp set and punch carried over into the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog, the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper , will be discontinued.
Easel fold cards are great for displaying your handmade creation. Here's another fun easel fold version HERE.
This card was created on a recent Facebook Live and was inspired by a card that I received while on my Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip to Maui. You'll see that card toward the end of the video below.
Let's take a look at the assembly of this easel-fold birthday card with a summer theme.
- Blackberry Bliss Cardstock  Base is cut 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 and folded in half at 4-1/4. Score the card front at 2-1/8.
- You will need another piece of Blackberry Bliss cut 3-1/8 x 3-1/8.
- Basic White Cardstock : 4 x 5-1/4 for inside of card, 1 x 3-1/4 for punched label for inside, 1 x 2 for punched label for outside, and a strip for stamping and punching ice cream.
- Bumblebee Cardstock  - 4-1/8 x 5-3/8
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock  - 4 x 5-1/4 and 1/2 x 5-1/4.
- IIce Cream Corner Designer Series Paper  - 3 x 3 and 1-1/2 x 5-1/4.
- Cinnamon Cider Cardstock  - Scrap for punching cone.
If you'd love to make a card like this one, please click on the images below to shop and your supplies will be shipped directly to you. There is no added cast to shop through these links and I truly appreciate your support of my business.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend. If you have some time to craft, try making this easel fold birthday card in a summer theme!