The Sweet Ice Cream Bundle  is just right for summertime crafting and also fits for birthday celebrations. The coordinating paper has already sold out but you can use any of our 12 x 12 designer with a color that fits your theme or your liking!
Here's the video tutorial for this birthday party favor bag. Have a look then read on for the details.
Birthday Party Favor Bag
- Designer paper of your choosing should be cut 6 x 11.
- Score the 6" side at 1-1/2 and 4-1/2.
- Score the 11" side at 1-1/2, 5-1/4, 6-3/4, 10-1/2.
- Cut and trim as directed in video checking for directionality in the paper.
- You'll need small pieces of Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock  and Bermuda Bay 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  or whatever color coordinates with designer paper.
The size of the bag is just right for a small gift, too. Did you catch the tip in the video on how you could make these ahead of time and store them until needed? And, if you'd like something MUCH smaller, here's an idea for a tiny party favor bag.
If you'd love to make a birthday party bag like this one, please click on the images below to shop and your supplies will be shipped directly to you. There is no added cast to shop through these links and I truly appreciate your support of my business. Be sure to add a designer paper to your liking!
Now that you know how to create small party favor or gift bags, it's time to impress your friends and family with your beautiful creations!