Welcome to our Customer Spotlight with Melinda Guy! Melinda is a long-time customer and a dear friend. She is a member of our local stamp club in Texas.
Here's a photo of Melinda and her husband while on a trip to Italy several years ago.
1. How long have you been paper crafting?
I have been a paper crafter for about 6 years,
2. What is your favorite stamp set?
My favorite stamp sets are Hippo and Friends and Celebrate Sunflowers.
3. What is your favorite color or color combination?
My favorite colors right now are Misty Moonlight, Just Jade, and Roccoco Rose. I have made several cards using those colors.
4. What is your favorite type of paper crafting project or technique?
I love the Paper Pumpkin kits.
5. What is your best tip for your fellow paper crafters?
The best advice I can give is to have fun. There are no mistakes when card-making. Sometimes they come out differently than you plan.😊
Here's a beautiful graduation card created by Melinda with one of her favorite stamp sets...
Thank you, Melinda, for your input and for your support!
If you'd like to be featured in a future Customer Spotlight post, e-mail me!