Today's Stampin' Up! project is a handmade card of appreciation created with the beautiful Hydrangea Haven Photopolymer Stamp Set . In this particular sample, the retired Roccoco Rose is used for the pink color. If you do not have that retired ink pad in your stash, you can use a different pink such as Blushing Bride Classic Stampin' Pad  or Petal Pink Classic Stampin' Pad .
Also to note: While these images were cut with scissors after stamping, you can also use the coordinating dies to cut the images. Get 10% off when you purchase the bundle and dies together..the Hydrangea Haven Bundle.
Here are the instructions for this handmade card of appreciation:
Product List of Supplies for this project:
- Hydrangea Haven Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Happy Thoughts Cling Stamp Set 
- Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper 
- Hydrangea Hill Mercury Glass Designer Acetate 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Highland Heather Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Petal Pink Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Paper Trimmer 
- Bone Folder 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine 
- Stitched So Sweetly Dies 
- Very Vanilla 3/8" (1 Cm) Scalloped Lace Trim 
- Pastel Pearls 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Mini Glue Dots 
Do you know someone who would love to receive one of your handmade cards of appreciation? I challenge you to send one today!