This "thinking of you" card makes a bold and beautiful statement in Stampin' Up! Basic Black and Poppy Parade. The tiny edge of Basic White along with the sentiment makes this card really pop. Just a little sprinkling of Daffodil Delight Classic Ink adds a touch of interest.
Here's the step-by-step how-to...
- Cut the Basic Black Cardstock  at 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”. Score at 4 1/4”.
- Cut the Basic White Cardstock  piece at 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”. Glue down to card base.
- Cut the Poppy Parade Cardstock  at 4” x 5 1/4”.
- Stamp the splatter stamp in Poppy Parade Classic Ink  across the card stock as shown.
- Die-cut three of the flower pieces and one each of the butterflies in Basic Black with the coordinating dies,
- Stamp the sentiment on Basic White in the Tuxedo Black Memento Ink .
- Use the label to cut the sentiment then stamp the splatter stamp over the sentiment in Daffodil Delight Classic Ink .
- Before gluing the flowers, make sure to trim stems so these will be hidden behind the sentiment.
- Position sentiment to glue over the bottom of stems.
- Adhere the butterflies as shown.
Here's an up-close look at this beautiful bundle used to create this "thinking of you" card.
This beautiful bundle includes the Quiet Meadow Stamp Set and matching Meadow Dies. With soft and subtle silhouettes, delicate detail, and timeless touches of texture, adding an element of elegance to any paper project is effortless!
What will you create with this pair of products? I can’t wait to see. If you have any questions or need help placing an order, let me know! I’m happy to help. Or, you can click on the links below to order and it will ship directly to you.
Make a bold and beautiful "thinking of you" card with these Stampin' Up! colors and the Quiet Meadow Bundle and share a bit of your heart with someone!