Easy DIY Gift Packaging- Sweet Peach Gift Idea
July 26, 2021
Today's project and video tutorial features an easy DIY gift package with a "sweet peach" gift idea. These cute pens from Amazon are the perfect match for our peachy products!
This little packaging idea is so easy! Just add a pretty tag and it makes it super special!
The following is the edited recording of my Facebook Live with this project.
- You're A Peach Designer Series Paper  is cut 3 x 6.
- Basic White Cardstock  is about 4 x 4 to die-cut circle.
- Pale Papaya Cardstock  is about 4 x 4 to die-cut scalloped circle.
- You can find the pens on Amazon- HERE.
Didn't I tell you that this was easy DIY gift packaging? I have made almost a dozen of these!
I hope you have been inspired to try this. Here's the list so you can get the supplies and the designer paper is still on sale but time is running out!
You probably have some of these supplies but, please, get this Sweet As A Peach Bundle (English)  and You're A Peach Designer Series Paper . I have used it so much already! You will love it!
- Need a new mini (holiday) catalog? If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, e-mail me! If you do have a demonstrator, contact her/him! They will be happy to send you a catalog!
- Designer Series Paper Sale ends in one week, August 2, 2021. Three must-haves: You're A Peach Designer Series Paper , In Good Taste Designer Series Paper ,and Beauty Of The Earth Designer Series Paper 
- Are you on my email list? I'll be announcing a fun end-of-month ordering promotion! Don't miss it! (Plus, you get a FREE online card class just for signing up!)
Thanks for checking in today for this easy DIY gift packaging tutorial...it's your turn to give it a try!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.