With these two cards, you will see some product that is available as this video is published plus some sneak peeks of a couple of things to come in the August to December 2021 Mini Catalog that debuts next week1
Now grab yourself a drink, sit back, and enjoy the show!
This video was a Premiere video on YouTube which is a series that I hope you will watch every Thursday evening at 6 PM Central. These videos will remain on YouTube if you aren't able to join us for the Premiere. However, if you are able to join during the Premiere time, you can participate in the LIVE chat if you are signed in to your Google or Gmail account. Come on and join us...it's fun! (Here is the first Premiere...just in case you missed it!)
Card #1 Details:
- Base is Cherry Cobbler Cardstock  cut 4-1/4 x 11.
- Basic White Cardstock : 4-1/2 x 4 (adjusted per video), 4 x 5-1/4 for inside of the card, and a small piece for sentiment.
- Tidings Of Christmas Designer Series Paper : 2 x 4 and a small conteasting piece for punching.
- Soft Succulent 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock  : 3 x 4 for stamping and punching.
Stampin' Up! Supply List for Card #1:
Details for Christmas Card #2 with the Fun and Fancy Fold:
- Base: Evening Evergreen Cardstock  4-1/4 x 11.
- Basic White Cardstock : 4 pieces cut 2-1/2 x 2 another 4 x 5 piece for stamping, fussy cutting, and die-cutting label.
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock : 4 pieces cut 2-3/4 x 2-1/4 and a 4 x 5 piece to die cut.
- Evening Evergreen Cardstock : 3 x 8, scored at 1-1/2 in half. Mark at 2-1/2 and 5-1/2 to score "x" as seen in video.
- Evening Evergreen Cardstock 3 x 10, scored at 2-1/2, 5, and 7-1/2.
- And, another piece of Evening Evergreen for die-cutting.
- Tidings Of Christmas Designer Series Paper - 3 different prints cut 4 x 5-1/4.
- Follow assembly as seen in video.
Now you are ready to try this 2021 Christmas card with a fun and fancy fold so get your supplies and start creating!