If you are not sure about a junk journal, it's a compilation of papers, vintage pages, ephemera, and embellishments to make a book for almost anything!
Here are some ideas:
- Mini photo album
- Memory keeping book
- Gratitude journal
- Scripture journal
- Bible Study notes
- Book of prayers or prayer intentions
- Travel journal
A Junk Journal can be anything you want it to be and these are so much fun to make!
You can get a Junk Journal Kit and online class for FREE when you place a Stampin' Up! order of $50 or more (before shipping and tax) through me, Lisa Brown, Ink and Inspirations. It features the Nature's Harvest Bundle so add that to your list!
Watch the video then read on for the details...
- Place an order of $50 or more (before shipping and tax) with Lisa Brown by the end of the day on September 10, 2021.
- Receive the kit to make this fun journal/mini album using the Nature's Harvest Bundle. You may order the bundle or use another stamp set to complete the journal. If your order totals $100 or more, you will receive the journal kit plus the In Color Jewels.
- The kit will contain the cut and scored card stock, designer paper, die cuts, embellishments, punched pieces, and vintage pages for you to create the journal.
- You will need a stamp set, inks, adhesives, a stapler, and your basic tools to complete the journal.
- After the 10th, I will order supplies needed to prepare your kits to mail to you by September 24, 2021.
- On the 24th, you will be sent a link via email to a class page with the video and details for the journal project.
- Questions? Email me or call me.