Here is the second in a series of 2021 Stampin' Up! Halloween Projects with a Clever Cats Photopolymer Stamp Set  treat box. This box can hold a variety of small candies but this one holds a white chocolate Kit Kat which is one of my faves!
Don't you love the expression on this cat's face. This stamp set is very versatile and can be used to make cards for a variety of occasions.
Here's the video tutorial so you can make these yourself!
2021 Stampin' Up! Halloween Project- Clever Cat Treat Box Details
- Basic Black Cardstock  is cut 3-3/4 x 7-1/2.
- Score the Basic Black on the long side at 3/4, 3-1/2, 4-1/4, and 7.
- Score on the short side at 3/4" on each side.
- Basic White Cardstock : Scrap for stamping cat and fussy cutting.
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock : 1/4 sheet for pumpkin, sentiment, and circle.
- Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper : Cut (2) at 2-5/8 x 2-1/8 and (2) at 5/8 x 2-1/8.
- Old Olive 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock : Slice thin strips on your trimmer for filler. (Wad it up!)
And, in case you're not convinced that you need this Clever Cats Photopolymer Stamp Set , take a look at these images and sentiments in the photo below!
See my other 2021 Stampin' Up! Halloween Projects HERE.
If you enjoy my projects and videos, be sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel where there is a Premiere Video every Thursday evening at 6 PM Central!
I love making and sharing these little Halloween projects with you. Soon, I will share this same project for another idea so stay tuned! Thank you for stopping by today for this Clever Cat Treat Box!