It's just about back-to-school time and I wanted to share this gift box for crayons to give our granddaughters, Lyla and Mia. Both of the girls love unicorns and animals so the Hippo Happiness Photopolymer Stamp Set (English)  gets a lot of attention in my craft room when creating for these little girls!
This was the project created on Facebook LIVE last week. Here's the edited video for you!
- Cut two pieces of Fresh Freesia 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock  to 5 x 6. Score at 1" on all 4 sides. (If you are personalizing, you will need some scrap to die cut the name.)
- Trim, cut, and assemble the box as shown in the video.
- Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper  - one piece cut at 2-3/4 x 3-3/4, two pieces cut at 3-3/4 x 3/4, two pieces cut at 2-3/4 x 3/4. (LAST DAY OF THE DESIGNER PAPER SALE!)
- Polished Pink Cardstock  - One piece cut at 2-7/8 x 3-7/8, two pieces cut at 3-7/8 x 7/8, two pieces cut at 2-7/8 x 7/8
- Basic White Cardstock  - 3 x 3 piece for stamping and die cutting.
- Hydrangea Hill Mercury Glass Designer Acetate  - 4 x 4 piece for die-cutting.
You can surprise and delight your "littles" with this back-to-school handmade gift box! For teachers, you can insert some sticky back notes or mints!
Ready to make one (or, more) of these little boxes? Here are the supplies that you'll need from my Stampin' Up! online store! Please click on the images below to shop and your supplies will be shipped directly to you. There is no added cast to shop through these links and I truly appreciate your support of my business!