Double Z Fun Fold Card with Stampin' Up! Pretty Pumpkins
August 12, 2021
Here's a double z fun fold card with Stampin' Up! Pretty Pumpkins for you today! This project was first seen as my YouTube Premiere on Thursday, August 12, 2021.
This fun fold card is easy to make and a great way to show off the patterned paper and stamped or die-cut images. As you can see below, it makes for a really pretty display of your handmade creation.
Here's the video with the how-to for this double z fun fold card with Stampin' Up! Pretty Pumpkins.
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock  base is cut 4-1/4 x 11 and scored at 2-3/4 x 5-1/2.
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock  top z fold is cut 3-1/2 x 9-3/4and scored at 2-3/4 x 5-1/2.
- You will also need a scrap piece Pumpkin Pie Cardstock  for die-cutting the pumpkin.
- Sweet Stockings Designer Series Paper  is cut (2) 2-1/2 x 4 and (1) 4 x 5-1/4.
- Old Olive Cardstock  is cut (2) 2-1/2 x 3-1/4 and (1) 3-1/4 x 4.
- Basic White Cardstock  is cut at 2-1/4 x 3 and you will need about 1/2 sheet for stamping and die-cutting.
This is such a pretty bundle! I hope you'll add it to your shopping list to create some fall projects!
There are just two days remaining for my offer of the Whimsical Trees Class with four make and takes! Read all about it HERE!
Now, here is the list of supplies for this double z fun fold card...
Now that you've seen the video and read this post, I hope you are inspired to get what you need to create this double z fun fold with Pretty Pumpkins!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.