To start off the week, we have a great project to show off some beautiful patterned paper and an easy gilded leafing technique. This card had its debut on my Facebook LIVE last week and if you were unable to see it, we have the "shortened" video for you today.
This Expressions In Ink Specialty Designer Series Paper is beautiful! This project really gives you a chance to show it off!
Let's take a look at the video below for this project that showcases this beautiful designer paper and gilded leafing.
- Expressions In Ink 12" X 12" Specialty Designer Series Paper  is cut 5-1/4 x 12. Score at 4" and 8".
- Shaded Spruce 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 for the base layer and you'll need a small scrap for the sentiment.
- Just Jade 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut 4-1/8 x 5-3/8 and 3 x 4 for die cutting.
- Brushed Metallic Cardstock  is cut 2-1/2 x 5-1/2 for die-cutting.
- Basic White Cardstock  is cut 3-7/8 x 5 for the inside of the card.
Using this method to add Gilded Leafing Embellishment  to a project is really simple. You should give it a try! Here is the list of supplies used for this card to show off this beautiful designer paper and gilded leafing technique. I would be honored if you shopped with me if you are a crafter from the U.S. You can do so by clicking on any image below and it will ship directly to your home. Thank you!
Now that you've read this post, make plans to create a card like this one to showcase some beautiful designer paper and gilded leafing then put it in the mail to make someone's day!