Oh my goodness...this fun and fancy explosion card was so much fun to make last week on our Facebook Live. This was my first chance to use this beautiful Blackberry Beauty Specialty Designer Paper and I loved it combined with the Delivering Cheer Photopolymer Stamp Set .
This fun fold is such that when you first see it, you think, "How in the world am I going to be able to do that?" Or, that's what I thought!
Here is the somewhat edited version of my Facebook Live. I tried to cut out some of the chatter at the beginning!
Fun & Fancy Fold Explosion Card
- Rich Razzleberry Cardstock  : 5-1/2 x 8-1/2; score at 2-1/8 as shown in video.
- Blackberry Bliss Cardstock : 2-3/4 x 2-3/4 and 2 x 5-3/8, 2-1/2 x 11 for belly band.
- Basic White Cardstock : 2-1/2 x 2-1/2 and 4 x 5 for stamping and fussy cutting.
- Blackberry Beauty Specialty Designer : 4 x 8; scored at 2, 4, and 6. Make "x" scores as shown in video.
- Cinnamon Cider Cardstock  4 x 5 for die cut.
If you’d like to create the exact same design as today's card, this is everything I used. I would be thrilled if you shopped with me if you are a crafter from the U.S. You can do so by clicking on any image below and it will ship directly to your home. Thank you!
Now it's time for you to try this fun and fancy fold explosion card so get the supplies you need and create this card to send to someone special!