Make your own patterned paper for card making with this One Sheet Wonder using the beautiful Gorgeous Leaves Bundle from Stampin' Up!
What is a One Sheet Wonder? It's the technique of stamping on one piece of cardstock with several images to create a background look. You cut this card stock into different pieces to use as layers on a card. It's a fun process and turns out different every time!
This video is an edited version of last week's Facebook Live. You can watch me make this patterned paper for today's cardmaking project.
- Use one piece of Basic White Cardstock  for stamping the background.
- Merry Merlot Cardstock  is cut at 4-1/4x 11 and scored at 5-1/2.
- Bumblebee Cardstock  is cut 4-1/8 x 5-3/8.
- Basic White Cardstock  strip for sentiment is 3/4 x 2.
- Brushed Metallic Cardstock  is cut 4 x 4 to die cut leaf.
I would be happy to have you pick up this fabulous bundle set and other supplies from me. Just simply click on any image below to have it shipped to your home right away! Thank you so much for choosing me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator.
Reminder! Free Class with an order of $50 or more! Read all about it here!