It's an exciting time now that the new Stampin' Up! Mini Catalog launched this week. Along with that, there are more "new kids" in town with the start of Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration Round 2! You can earn FREE products from the choices in the Sale-A-Bration brochure with each $50 in product purchase!
In this week's YouTube Premiere, we take a look at three pretty projects all featuring some of the new goodies from the catalog.
Here's the recording of the video followed by each project and specifics to help you create these yourself! It's not too early to get started on holiday crafting!
- Blushing Bride Cardstock  base is cut to 5-1/2 x 8-1/2.
- Mint Macaron Cardstock  layer is cut 5-3/8 x 4-1/8.
- Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper  is cut 2-1/2 x 5-1/2.
- Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper  is cut 4 x 5-1/4.
- Basic White Cardstock  is cut 3 x 3 for die-cut and 4 x 5-1/4 for the inside of the card.
Supply List for Project #1:
- Old Olive Cardstock  cut 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 for die-cutting.
- Real Red Cardstock  is cut 2 x 4 for die-cutting.
- Basic White Cardstock  is 2 x 3 for stamping and die-cutting tag.
Supply List for Project #2-
- Cajun Craze Cardstock  is cut 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 plus you'll need some small pieces for die-cutting little leaves.
- Soft Suede Cardstock  is cut 4 x 4 to die cut wreath.
- Brushed Metallic Cardstock  is cut 4 x 4 to die cut wreath.
- Crushed Curry Cardstock  is cut 4-1/8 x 5-3/8, 1/2 x 5-1/2 strip, and scrap for die cutting little leaves.
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock  is cut 2 x 2 for die-cutting pumpkin.
Supply List for Project #3:
Basic Tools and Supplies for all Projects:
- Paper Trimmer 
- Bone Folder 
- Paper Snips 
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine 
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue 
- Mini Stampin' Dimensionals 
- Mini Glue Dots 
There is so much holiday goodness that you will be seeing in the coming months! Take a look at all the new in the online store and shop for your favorites! This new Stampin' Up! Mini Catalog Launch is just the beginning!
Not only will you get to choose a Sale-A-Bration item but you'll get a FREE class from me with an order of $50 or more by August 14th!
Thanks for tuning in today for my new Stampin' Up! Mini Catalog Launch!