Today's project is a split panel fun fold card for Autumn. Featured here is the Pretty Pumpkins Bundle  that was also the star of last week's premiere video with another fun fold card!
These stamps and dies are just amazing. You will love creating with this set for cards and projects for this upcoming season. Friends and family will not expect autumn cards so why not surprise and delight them! Here's the how-to...
- Cajun Craze Cardstock  is cut 4-1/4 x 11. Cut off 1-3/4 from one end. Save this piece.
- Score at 1-7/8 from both ends.
- Soft Suede Cardstock : (1) 1-5/8 x 4-1/8, (2) 1-3/4 x 4-1/8.
- Regals Designer Series Paper : (1) 1-1/2 x 4, (2) 1-5/8 x 4.
- Brushed Metallic Cardstock : 4 x 2-1/2 for die-cut pumpkin.
- Very Vanilla Cardstock : 4 x 5-1/4, 2 x 3 (scrap) for leaves.
This filigree pumpkin is just the best. I love it when Stampin' Up! includes these special "extra" dies along with those that cut the stamped images.
If you want to try this split panel fun fold card with these same items, click on any image below to order and have it shipped directly to your home.
Thank you so much for shopping with me. I am honored for you to choose me as your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and I will work hard to keep you inspired to use your Stampin’ Up! supplies!
Supplies Used for This Project:
This card had a very unique look with an easy assembly. And, who doesn't love fun folds, right? Now that you've read the post and watched the video, it's time for you to try this autumn themed split panel fun fold card!