Oh my goodness...I am having so much fun creating holiday projects and this 2021 Stampin' Up! Christmas card and DIY ornament are two special ones. These were featured this week on my YouTube Premiere and I didn't want you to miss out if you weren't present. :)
Let's take a look at the recording of the video first and then will concentrate on some specifics.
2021 Stampin' Up! Christmas Card and DIY Ornament with Peaceful Deer
Here's a look at the Christmas card...
- Mint Macaron Cardstock  is cut 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 for the base. You will need a 3 x 4 (scrap) piece for the sentiment and to stamp and fussy cut the tree.
- The Silver Foil Specialty Pack  is cut 4-1/8 x 5-3/8. Watch the video to see how I cut one of the labels from this piece.
- Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper : Trees print is cut 4 x 5-1/4. Pink snowflake print is 4 x 4 to die cut the label.
- Basic White Cardstock : 4 x 5-1/4 for the inside of the card and 3 x 3 to die cut the label for the deer.
Supply List for this 2021 Christmas Card:
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock  is cut 4 x 4 to die cut scalloped c.
- Sahara Sand Cardstock  is cut 4 x 4 for lc and 2 x 3 for tag.
- Peaceful Prints Specialty Designer Series Paper  (FREE with $50 product purchase) is cut 4 x 4 for another circle.
- Be Dazzling Specialty Paper (FREE with $50 product purchase) is cut 4 x 4 to punch deer.
Here are the supplies used for the DIY Christmas ornament. Keep in mind that some of these items were also used for today's Christmas card.
DIY Christmas Ornament Supply List:
Let's all start now getting our Christmas cards, decór, and gifts ready so we can relax and enjoy the as the holidays approach. Shop now so you can begin with this 2021 Stampin' Up! Christmas card and diy ornament idea!