Today's project features some of my favorite scalloped dies for cardmaking. The Scalloped Contours Dies can be purchased with the coordinating stamp set as the Color & Contour Bundle (English) . These dies can be used as layers for any card and the detail is superb.
Here's the quick video for today's card and a comparison of the different label dies.
Using Beautiful Scalloped Dies for Cardmaking
- Bumblebee Cardstock  card base is cut 5-1/2 x 8-1/2.
- Soft Succulent Cardstock  layer is cut 4 x 5-1/4.
- Bumblebee print from Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper is cut 4 x 5 then die-cut.
- Basic White Cardstock  is 3 x 5 for stamping and die cutting.
- You will need approximately 12" of the Soft Succulent 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon .
Aren't these Scalloped Contours Dies the best? I hope you feel the same way! If you'd like to make this same card, here are the supplies that I used. Just simply click on any image below to have it shipped to your home.
Take a look at two other ways to use these dies HERE.
If you're looking for an easy way to add a special touch to your cardmaking, try the beautiful Scalloped Contours Dies.