Today's project is a monochromatic corner closure card with the Nature's Harvest Bundle (English)  from last week's Facebook Live. This bundle is such a great combo for transitioning from summer to fall. The stamp set and coordinating dies are beautiful!
This corner tuck closure is so simple to create but gives an appealing and different look to your card front. Watch the video with the how-to below!
Corner Closure Card with Nature's Harvest
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock  is cut 4-1/4 x 8. Score at 5-1/2.
- Cut a 2-1/4 x 2-1/4 in Misty Moonlight Cardstock  square. Then cut in half on the diagonal. Use one piece for the corner.
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock  layer is cut 3-1/4 x 4-1/4. You will need a scrap piece for the sentiment.
- BW: Two pieces cut at 3 x 4.
- Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper : 2-1/4 x 4
Be sure to check out these other two projects made with the Nature's Harvest Bundle from last Thursday's YouTube Premiere!
I would be happy to have you pick up this fabulous bundle and other supplies from me! Just simply click on any image below to have it shipped to your home right away.
Thank you so much for choosing me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator!
This Nature's Harvest bundle is featured in my Online Thank You Class that is available with your qualifying purchase through this Friday, September 10th!
This "junk journal" would be great as a gift as a mini photo album, gratitude journal, scripture journal, recipe keeper, travel journal...so many possibilities! And, you can get the kit FREE with a $50 order before shipping and tax. More information and a little video with a glimpse at what you will make in the class can be found HERE.
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit here today! It's your turn to try this corner closure card made with the Nature's Harvest Bundle (English) !