In this week's YouTube Premiere, we made a fun fold card and post-it note holder with the Stampin' Up! Nature's Harvest Bundle (English) .
This is a great bundle for end of summer and fall crafting AND is the featured bundle in my Online Thank You Class- journal made with the dsp, the stamp set, and vintage ephemera!
Also known as a junk journal, this is great for a gift as a mini photo album, gratitude journal scripture journal, recipe keeper, travel journal...so many possibilities! And, you can get the kit FREE with a $50 order before shipping and tax. More information and a little video with a glimpse at what you will make in the class can be found HERE. (Psst...order this bundle and get the class FREE!)
After you receive your bundle, you can also make these projects featured today. Look at this awesome fold!
Let's take a look at the video where I make this fun fold card and post-it note holder with the Stampin' Up! Nature's Harvest Bundle (English) .
Lisa's Inklings...Fun Fold Card:
- Soft Succulent Cardstock  base: 4-1/4 x 11. Score at 2-3/4 and 5-1/2.
- Soft Succulent Cardstock  for inner "Z": 3-1/4 x 10. Score at 2-3/4 and 5-1/2.
- Bumblebee Cardstock : (1) 4-1/4 x 3, (2) 2-1/2 x 3
- Basic White Cardstock : (1) 2 x 2-1/2, 4 x 5 for stamping and die cutting.
- Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper : (2) 2-1/2 x 4, (1) 5-1/4 x 4
Lisa's Inklings...Post It Note Holder (Fun gift for office workers and teachers)
- CC: 3-1/4 x 7. Score at 3-1/4 and 3-3/4.
- Cork: 3 x 3
- Crumb scrap for stamping and die cutting
- Be Dazzling (Free with $50 purchase): 3 x 4 to die cut.
If you’d like to purchase any of the supplies, please click on any of the images below to order to have it shipped directly to you. Thank you so much for shopping with me!
To create the Post It Note Holder, add on these supplies:
The Nature's Harvest Bundle (English)  shines on this fun fold card and Post It Note Holder and I can't wait to hear all about the projects that you create with it!