Anyway, if you are a Target Shopper, then you are familiar with this area of the store which is usually near the entrance. Our daughter, Kristen, and I went shopping the other day and I had to check out all the fall goodies in this area. These candles came in several colors with several sentiments and scents...cost: $3. As a former classroom teacher, I know that I would have loved a little gift like this so I purchased two for Mia's preschool teachers.
Of course, there needed to be a sweet box to hold this candle and the Pretty Pumpkins Bundle  would make the perfect accents.
Below, you can see the how-to video which is a recording of my Craft & Chat with Lisa LIVE broadcast on my Facebook page.
- Cinnamon Cider Cardstock : For box bottom- 5-3/4 x 11. Score at 2-1/2, 5, 7-1/2, 10. Turn and score at 2-1/2.
- Cinnamon Cider Cardstock : For box lid- 4-1/2 x 4-1/2. Score at 15/16 on all 4 sides.
- Cork Specialty Paper : (4) 2-1/4 x 2-1/4 and (1) 2-1/2 x 2-1/2.
- Very Vanilla Cardstock : 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 to die-cut label.
- Brushed Metallic Cardstock : 3 x 3 to die-cut pumpkin.
- Kraft Paper Pack : 3 x 3 to stamp and fussy cut sentiment.
Here are the supplies used to make this candle gift box. Just click on the links below to read more about the products. I will be happy to help you if you have questions or need help with an order!
Who do you know that would love this gift? I am thinking that I should have purchased more than two!
Now it's your turn to visit Target then my Online Store so that you can make this cute small gift box for your candles!