Here's a tip for making your handmade Christmas card into a gift!
Not too long ago, these ornaments were shared as one of my YouTube Premieres as well as here on the blog.
I knew that these ornaments would make a great focal point for a Christmas card but wanted to come up with a plan so that these could still be used as an ornament thereby making the card into a gift!
Watch the video below for the plan then we will chat more about it afterward.
When A Card Is Also A Gift
- You only need a small dab of glue for this to work. Start small then add more if needed.
- As mentioned in the video, you can create almost any shape/label into an ornament.
- Before placing the ornament on the card, sign the back and date it.
- Be sure to include instructions inside the card for removing the ornament.
Before you go, just a few thoughts:
- If you've ever thought about joining our community of stampers, now is a great time! We have a lot of fun in our Facebook group encouraging each other and sharing our love of the craft! And, we have become friends through our ZOOM meetings even though we are scattered across the U.S. While anytime is a great time to join us, if you join before the end of the day on Thursday, September 30th, you get to add an additional bundle to your Starter Kit! Want to know more or talk about it? Give me a call! 409-719-2853.
- Every Thursday evening, there is a new Premiere video on my YouTube channel. You can go there on Thursdays, 7 PM ET, 6 PM CT, 5 PM MT, and 4 PM PT and participate in the LIVE chat with us.
Also, be sure to Like and Follow my page on Facebook: Ink and Inspirations with Lisa Brown
and join our Ink and Inspirations Stampers Group!
Thanks for tuning in today and I hope you will make some of your handmade cards into Christmas gifts this holiday season!