This Blessing Box is a special project and the 2021 version is created with the beautiful Gorgeous Leaves Bundle by Stampin' Up!
The idea behind the Blessing Box came to me when so many would often tell me how much it meant to receive a card from me. And, when my brother told me that he's kept every card that I've ever made for him. It made me think about those who never receive a little "paper hug" in the mail. How could that be changed even if only for just a few?
And, thus, the Blessing Box was created. A little box that holds 3 x 3 cards with a kind phrase, a verse from God's Word, or an uplifting message...just a random act of kindness. There is no signature, no credit; just sharing in hopes that it will be a blessing in someone's day.
The video goes into a little more detail about how these are shared so I hope you'll watch and make plans to create your Blessing Box.
2021 Blessing Box with Stampin' Up! Gorgeous Leaves
- The box is Rich Razzleberry 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  cut at 6-¼” x 11. Score on the long side at 1-½, 4-¾, 6-¼, 9-½. Turn and score short side at 1-½ and 4 -¾.
- Card Stock for cards cut 3 x 6: (2) Rich Razzleberry 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock , Cinnamon Cider 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock , and Blackberry Bliss 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock .
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock : (6) 2 x 2 and (6) 2-⅞ x 2-⅞.
- Blackberry Beauty 12" X 12" Specialty Designer Series Paper is cut 3 x 3 for box top and (6) 2-⅞ x 2-⅞.
- Cinnamon Cider 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  for box top: 3-⅛ x 3-⅛.
- Assemble as seen in the video.
Thank you for stopping by today! If you enjoyed this post, be sure to:
- Sign Up for my Mailing List to receive more project ideas and a FREE Online Card Class when you sign up!
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Check out the Clearance Rack where you can save up to 60%!
- See the 2019 version of the Blessing Box.
Let me know when you create your 2021 Blessing Box with Stampin' Up! Gorgeous Leaves or whatever stamp set you choose!