Now that we've celebrated World Card Making Day, this week is Make A Card; Send A Card Week.
It's time to create and get some of those creations in the mail to make someone's day!
Here is a beautiful "Hello" card made with the Quiet Meadow bundle. It's the work of my creative assistant, Catherine. Let's take a look at the details.
Quiet Meadow Bundle 155847
Forever Fern stamp set 152559
Mint Macaron CS 138337
Calypso Coral CS 122925
Basic White CS 159276
Memento Black Ink 132708
Mint Macaron ink 147106
Calypso Coral Ink 147101
So Saffron Ink 147109
Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blend 154889
Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blend 154881
Meadow Moments Embossing Folders 153126
Gold 3/8” Fine Art Ribbon 154561
Stitched So Sweetly Dies 151690
Stampin’ Dimensionals 104430
Paper Snips 103579
Stampin’ Trimmer 152392
Multipurpose Liquid Glue 110755
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine 149653
- Cut the Mint Macaron card base at 5 1/2” x 8 1/2” and score at 4 1/4”.
- Cut the Calypso Coral piece at 4” x 5 1/4”. Glue down to card base.
- Cut the Basic White piece at 3 3/4” x 5”. Stamp large flower in So Saffron randomly around and do the same with the little flower in Calypso Coral ink. Stamp the leaves in Mint Macaron using the leaf stamp from the Forever Fern stamp set then glue down to the Calypso Coral layer.
- Take the largest scallop rectangle die from the Stitched So Sweetly die set. Die-cut in Calypso Coral card stock. Glue down to the center of the stamped Basic White piece,
- Cut a Basic White piece at 2 1/2” x 3 3/4” then stamp the flower image in the Memento Black ink more towards the left side. Emboaa the right side (about 3/4” of the edge) in the Meadow Moments embossing folder with just the leaves... right side.
- Take your Calypso Coral and Mint Macaron Blends to color the flower image.
- Adhere down to the center of the scalloped rectangle.
- Die-cut the label in Calypso Coral, then cut a Basic White piece at 1/2” x 2 1/8”. Stamp "hello" from the Forever Fern set in Mint Macaron. Adhere to the label.
- Cut two small pieces of the gold ribbon and thread each piece through the loops on side of the label. Adhere to the back.
- Add dimensionals to the backside of the label and add to the card front beneath the floral image.
Thanks for checking in for this Stampin' Up! card idea.
Now it's time for you to create this pretty card for Make A Card; Send A Card Week!