Welcome to our first in a series of 2021 Stampin' Up! Thanksgiving Table Favors and Napkin Folds. Notice the pronoun "our"? That's because Jackie contributes some pretty awesome napkin folds in these videos.
It's amazing that these little paper-crafted table favors can make such a striking impact on your tablescape. Here's a look at our video and be sure to visit each day through Friday to see all of these!
2021 Stampin' Up! Thanksgiving Table Favors and Napkin Folds Episode 1
- Cut Simply Elegant Specialty Designer Series Paper  to 2 x 7-1/4 . Score at 1, 3- 1/2, 4-1/4, and 6-3/4.
- Silver Foil Specialty Pack  is cut 2-1/2 x 2-/12 for die-cutting pumpkin.
- Basic Black Cardstock  is cut 1-1/2 x 4 for sentiment.
- Pretty Pumpkins Bundle 
- Simply Elegant 12" X 12" Specialty Designer Series Paper 
- Silver Foil 12" X 12" Specialty Pack 
- Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock (On Sale through November 16th!)
- Uninked Stampin’ Craft Pad & Whisper White Refill 
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine 
- Black & White 1/4" (6.4 Mm) Gingham Ribbon 
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels 
- Stampin' Dimensionals 
- Mini Glue Dots 
- Delightful Tag Topper Punch 
- Use your white craft ink to refill or touch up your ink pad every time you use it.
- Let the ink dry before cutting or working with the piece.
- Fussy-cutting a sentiment is a fun and creative way to add words or phrases to your project.
- Glue Dots are an easy and safe adhesive to use on projects like this when kids are involved.
- This Pretty Pumpkins Bundle  is perfect for gift packaging this month.
Thank you for tuning in today for the first in a series of 2021 Stampin' Up! Thanksgiving Table Favors and Napkin Folds and we will be back tomorrow for the second in a series!