Good Wednesday evening and welcome to the second in a series of Stampin' Up! Thanksgiving Table Favors and Napkin Folds.
Jackie and I join forces again to share some ideas for your Thanksgiving tablescapes. Thank you to all who enjoyed and commented on our first episode.
Let's take a look at today's idea!2
2021 Stampin' Up! Thanksgiving Table Favors and Napkin Folds Episode 2
- Very Vanilla Cardstock  is cut 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 for stamping and die-cutting.
- Blackberry Beauty Specialty Designer Series Paper  dsp is cut 6-1/2 x 8 -1/2 and scored at 2 and 6 then turn to score what will be the bottom at 1".
- When coloring with Regals Stampin' Write Markers - Old Olive and Cajun Craze, use the side of the brush tip.
- You will need about 8" of Gold 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon .
Here are the supplies used for this 2021 Stampin' Up! Thanksgiving Table Favor:
- Beauty Of Tomorrow Bundle (English) 
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Blackberry Beauty 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper 
- Regals Stampin' Write Markers 
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine 
- Gold 3/8" (1 Cm) Shimmer Ribbon 
- Paper Snips 
- Stampin' Seal+ 
- Mini Glue Dots 
Don't you know that your family and friends would love a little treat pouch like this waiting for them on their place setting? It doesn't have to be a hot drink packet.
- Mints or other candies
- Scripture verse and votive candle
- Two or three crayons and some small stamped images for the littles to color.
- Small gratitude journal
There are lots of possibilities and I hope you will try these! Tomorrow's 2021 Stampin' Up! Thanksgiving Table Favors and Napkin Folds Episode 3 will premiere on my YouTube channel so I'll see you then!