With these days leading up to the holiday, I wanted to share some easy and fun projects and packaging ideas that you can assemble in minutes. Are you ready?
This one is easy to make and fun to assemble using a white envelope! This is a re-make of a project from WAY back in 2010 and if you want to see the original version, visit my Facebook page to see that video!
For now, here is the current version, so settle in for a few minutes so you can make these, too!
Stampin' Up! Countdown to Christmas 2021
Cocoa Packet for National Cocoa Day
- Seal the Basic White Medium Envelope  and cut 2" off the long side.
- Use an embossing folder to give the "pocket" a fun texture. On this project, the Star Crossed Embossing Folder  was used.
- Gingerbread & Peppermint 6" X 6" Designer Series Paper  is 4-1/4 x 1-7/8 " to glue on the top piece.
- Cut and stamp your image and sentiment. On this project: Frosted Gingerbread Bundle (English)  and Gingerbread & Peppermint 6" X 6"Designer Series Paper 
- Cut ribbon 4-1/4" long to adhere to designer paper. On this project: Real Red 3/8" (1 Cm) Mini Ruffled Ribbon 
This is also a great pouch to hold a gift card! Are any of your family and friends needing an idea for you? I offer gift certificates for Stampin' Up! product purchases through me! Gift certificates in any amount are available. Have them e-mail me or call me, 409-719-2853.