Our designer (patterned) paper is really beautiful and perfect for making these bags. As soon as I finished this one, our granddaughter, Mia, wanted to fill it with little treasures.
I really should make several of these right now! It never fails that a couple of days before Christmas, I am scurrying around trying to find a bag just this size for a last-minute gift.
Here's the video tutorial so you can see just how easy it is to assemble.
Stampin' Up! Countdown to Christmas 2021- DIY Gift Bag
- You will need two pieces of 12 x 12 designer series paper. For this project, I used Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper .
- Score the two sides and the bottom at 3".
- Score what will be the top at 1-1/2".
- Cut the tabs as indicated in the video.
- Ribbon length for handles can vary but better to cut extra to leave plenty of room for tying a knot. The ribbon used in the video is the Real Red 3/8" (1 Cm) Mini Ruffled Ribbon .
Here is the listing of products seen in the video:
- Be Jolly Cling Stamp Set 
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper 
- Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Real Red 3/8" (1 Cm) Mini Ruffled Ribbon 
- Baker's Twine Essentials Pack 
- Stampin' Seal+ 
- Paper Trimmer 
- Simply Scored 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Real Red Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Bronze & Ivory Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
- Old Olive Stampin' Blends Combo Pack 
Now that you have all the information to create this bag, look through your designer papers and find pairs that you can use make some, too. I think I'll do the same thing to make a few more because I know that I will need them!
I hope you enjoyed the third of my Stampin' Up! 2021 Countdown to Christmas and this DIY Gift Bag and I'll see you tomorrow for my YouTube Premiere at 6 PM Central!