Here's another 2021 Stampin' Up! Countdown to Christmas project with a DIY Gift Box. It is my hope that these projects that have been shared this week will make things just a bit easier for you. If you've missed the other projects, you can catch those at these links below:
I don't know about you but many times I am scurrying around looking for a box. Boxes are just too hard to store but these are fun to make and will work for many gifts. This is a great pattern to keep on hand and it is super simple. It is 6" square and 3" deep. You could even fold an adult-size t-shirt to fit inside.
Here's the video then you will want to "dig through" all that 12 x 12 paper that you have been saving ;) to create these!
Stampin' Up! Countdown to Christmas 2021- DIY Gift Box
- You will need two pieces of 12 x 12 paper.
- Score both at 3" on all 4 sides.
- Cut two tabs off one side of the top as shown in the video.
- Adhere the one long tab to the outside of the back of the box bottom. (see video)
- Tie with ribbon and add a tag!
I hope to be back next Monday and Tuesday with a couple of ideas for you! Thanks for tuning in for the fifth in my series of Stampin' Up! Countdown to Christmas 2021 with this DIY Gift Box.